‘Testing an application is a frustrating task for me .Configure JUnit and writing the unit test for every method but you can never deny the important of unit testing. Junit framework deserves congratulate for introducing the idea of test-driven development to Java developers and teaching them how to effectively write unit tests. One of friend told me yesterday about Test NG framework The Next Generation Testing Framework. It indeed awesome. To see more info see some link below”
- JDK 5 Annotations (JDK 1.4 is also supported with JavaDoc annotations).
- Flexible test configuration.
- Support for data-driven testing (with @DataProvider).
- Support for parameters.
- Allows distribution of tests on slave machines.
- Powerful execution model (no more TestSuite).
- Supported by a variety of tools and plug-ins (Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, etc...).
- Embeds BeanShell for further flexibility.
- Default JDK functions for runtime and logging (no dependencies).
- Dependent methods for application server testing.